general prayer request

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

APJ

Beloved of All
Dear Holy Abba Father God,  YEHOVAH! in Holy Name & Blood of Jesus, YESHUA!  HOLY HOLY HOLY! praise Ye The Lord of Hosts! We bless, love, adore & thank You for so much of everything you have already done for so many others & for aldean's behalf. Allow your Holy Divine Favor upon aldean in all areas of his life; allow your many blessing upon him in every way possible; Heal aldean's body from his head to toes, let none go without Your creation's Touch! Bless millan peterson and rick devinney to give unto aldean in full deliverance of his owed & needed $8,500 dollars funds to be fully granted without no hitches or stoppages, for all evils is rebuked, the funds are into aldean's hand permanently as promised by them; let no actions slide from your Holy Hands of Authority upon them; Have Your Will & Way Lord God, supply aldean of all his needs & never be going without or in lacking thereof; supply him from the North South East West & everywhere upon him; george b somerville to support & assist aldean in every way possible, be delivered into aldean's hand by your Holy Authority! Rebuke & break george b Somerville & all his stubbornness, closed-minded  evils & spirits in every way, let none of him slide from your Holy Will & Way; protect aldean from all evils for everything & everyone, in all areas of his life , home, properties, for all things belongs unto You! Rebuke the Devil, all evils , spirits ,strongholds, demons & evildoers in all areas of aldean's life. Have Your Holy Will & Way! The Devil is NOT in control! Use aldean & all things of this prayer for your own Well Glory! Bless Your Holy Name!  The JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH! This prayer ,of all its requests, spoken & unspoken, by Holy Affirmations is already done by faith, for we bless, adore, magnify, love & thank You, In the Holy Name & Blood of Lord God Jesus Yeshua! Yes & Amen!

Be Encouraged. Somebody somewhere is praying for you. In Jesus' name may God answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Amen. ♥ Prayer Focus: God I ask in faith in Jesus’ name that You will completely heal me in every area of my life (physical, spiritual, financial, and emotional). Redeem my life from destruction. Crown my head with Your wisdom, favor, loving kindness, and tender mercies. Satisfy my mouth with only good things and renew my youth like the eagles. Protect me from all hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about. It is in Your son’s name, Jesus, that I ask this of You.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom