Financial freedom

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Please pray for me to become debt free this year, for protection over my family and friends and myself, for justice and truth, for double what the devil has stolen, for strength and healing, for guidance from the Lord, for favour and grace, for more worthy time, for energy and honour and respect, for and organized and clutter free life, for peaceful, happy joyous times with loved ones, for my ex to be saved and free from any addictions, for God to take out any people out of my life that he does not want in my life, for true love, devotion, for awesome careers for myself, my children and for time to enjoy with my loved ones.

Praying and believing with you. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ. AMEN

Father, I pray for Your many blesings to be bestowed upon this family, and the best blessing of them all with a closer walk with You. Bind their hearts to You, and supply their needs. Father, I pray that the bondage of debt wil be broken in their lives and in the lives of all who call upon Your name. I thank You Lord for the breaking of these bonds, and for the provisions You supply in our lives. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My name is Davina. Please pray for me for financial freedom. I went through a dark time and have made some bad financial decisions as I was always on my own. I would like to be free from debt in the name of Jesus. I am currently in $80k debt and I want to be set free in Jesus’ Name. Please pray...
Replies
Views
Financial Breakthrough! Debt Free!! Remove the shame of lack, off my family friends and myself. I have for wealth prosperity abundance success great health cheerful giver. Let it be so by faith in the name of Jesus amen
Replies
Views
Jesus help me come out of all debt trapps by kalpesh raul Dr pund shital medical vishwas sardar Abbas...help to come out all these financial debts N live my life free happily with my family...Help me financially and emotionally and spiritually Bless.my son Joyson help him to come out of all...
Replies
Views
Jesus help me come out of all debt trapps by kalpesh raul Dr pund shital medical vishwas sardar Abbas...help to come out all these financial debts N live my life free happily with my family...Help me financially and emotionally and spiritually Bless.my son Joyson help him to come out of all...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom