Feel Depressed, Out Of Sorts, Etc

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

athenacp

I think I know why, today I turned 50 and I feel like I have accomplished squat in my life. I am working 2 jobs to make ends meet and am failing badly, everything needs to be fixed and there is no money for it, my husband refuses to go to classes so we can get our marriage blessed so I can go back to Communion again (I miss it so much), the hubby is still treating me the same way and I go from wanting a divorce to wishing he was dead to I don't know what, I am just so exhausted and fed up with everything going on with work and home, sigh.

Please pray, I've lost the ability to care and love is gone, I have no friends to talk to so I feel so alone.

Thank you and God Bless

Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus' name bless my husband and I to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our life together. May our love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that we have to line up to Your desire for our life. Bless our marriage. I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless each of us to fall head over hills in Love with You Lord Jesus and with each other. Keep our love for You and each other strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and my Sister in Christ who sent this prayer to me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray for all of us. Amen, So Be It!!!!

I am sorry you're going through situations. I am 47 yrs old,and I keep losing my job all the time, and felt the same. I am so exhausted too and fed up. But people here at this praysite are good and they care for others. So listen they care and are praying. I know that HE cares and He will answer prayers.

We pray for God to change your husband from the inside, open his eyes to the truth, of all God has done in your lives. May God strengthen, guide you, give you wisdom, to bring you both closer together, bless your marriage a new and hear your prayers in Jesus Name. Amen

macgyer7

Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus' name bless my husband and I to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our life together. May our love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that we have to line up to Your desire for our life. Bless our marriage. I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless each of us to fall head over hills in Love with You Lord Jesus and with each other. Keep our love for You and each other strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and my Sister in Christ who sent this prayer to me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray for all of us. Amen, So Be It!!!!

God I lift up every prayer intercessor of this group to You (Christian Prayer Warriors Worldwide/PrayerRequest.com). Bless each and every member (every one of us) with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for our lives. Bless, protect, and keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. What ever any of us stand in need of, bless us with it. Heal, deliver, and set us free from anything in our lives that is not of God. May we each come to know You in truth; walking in the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to fall in love with You with all our heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. Bless us all Lord Jesus with the grace, desire, and strength to walk in obedience to Your Word. Let each of us be examples to this world as what a Christian that Loves God with their life look likes. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom