father. it is 2013 now and i want to ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

father. it is 2013 now and i want to thank you for the blessings that you haave gave me during that year god. and i pray that you bless me this new year. lord this year was tough and i had alot of battles to fight during it and im still fighting battles lord. and i ask god that you help me winn them and help me overcome them. father bless me in this new year god. with my preaching and with my family and with my friends. and with my relationship with this person that you have blessed me with. lord i know shes the right one and i thank you for her. i pray that you bless me with a good relationship with her this year lord and to bless her and her family lord. lord im in your care and i thank you for that. thank you god for helping me during these trouble times that i am having. bless me in this new year lord. in jesus name amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Servant of the Most High God, we pray with you and decree that every mountain in your life shall bow this year and become a plain, what you begun doing you shall complete, we stand in faith and release the finisher anointing upon your life, family and ministry according to His mighty Word in Zechariah 4:6-10 and Philippians 1:6

I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty god, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

1. Lord, I want good health for my mother Umoru Juliana and let her live to eat the fruit of her labour. 2. Lord, please, give my sister Iyamah Hannatu Idinye a set of twins boys this year 2024. 3. Father, this is the last month of my NYSC service year, please give me a good Job. 4. Daddy...
Replies
Views
o God please help me to pay all the people i am holding money since 2years now any business i put hand something will stop it, heaven father my battle, i m tied of receiving lnsult from people,please God help me all the money this year. 2) o God help me in this new business i just started, let...
Replies
Views
Pastor Jerry uchechukwu eze, I have no other pastor of fire Alter except you. I have picked a marriage date July 17 and I don't have a spouse or partner. But I believe the God that dose wonders in NSPPD FIRE ALter the God that makes scientist confused let that same God confuse whoever that is...
Replies
Views
I need help to forget and forgive betrayal by my soon to be ex husband. I need prayer to renew my relationship with my 16 year old daughter who has left me for her father and ignores me completely. I want to let go of this bitterness that I have in my thoughts about my ex and the woman he...
Replies
Views
I pray for mercy for a twins conception this year and also delivery of my babies Ethan and Nathan this year, just this one request I am pleading from God to fulfill and wipe my tears and shame to His glory. This month of April is my 11th hour as I wish to deliver this year, please pray with me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom