father I know and realize that I will always be ignored

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

john6437724

Humble Prayer Warrior
father I know and realize that I will always be ignored by people. I know that I am not ment to have a friend. I never was. please help me to have peace with this. this desire is not what I want anymore. because it is out of your will. I feel lord that it is best to pray this desire away and never look back on it anymore. give me strength to carry on with out someone and give me peace with this In jesus name amen.

You have the best friend anyone can have...Jesus Christ! Keep you eyes on Him and He will take care of all the rest. I am praying for you.

Heavenly Father, we pray that You wrap this one in Your loving arms and heal the wounds life has caused... we pray to fill him with peace and joy and bring him in the purpose You have for his life... we pray in Jesus Name. amen

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17

May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!

:~) May God in Jesus’ name always and forever answer your prayers according to His perfect will. The safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God.

:~) Prayer Focus For This Week ~ God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will save, deliver, and heal my entire family, all my friends, and every member of this prayer-site that stands in need of salvation, deliverance, and or healing. May we all come to know Jesus as our Savior, Redeemer, Liberator, Deliver, Healer, and Lord of All in our life. Jesus I thank You for dying for me on the cross. I’m sorry for all the wrong I have ever done. Jesus I believe You are the Son of God. That You died for all my sins, and that God raised You from the dead three days later. God I ask in Jesus name with all my heart that You will Save Me. Jesus please come live in my heart and make me the child of God You are proud to call Your own. Jesus Thank You for loving me and saving me. Jesus bless me to come to know You in truth and love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul. God thank You for saving me and I thank You in advance for saving, delivering, and healing my entire family, all my friends , and every member of this prayer site. May we all come to know You as Lord of All in our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Father I lift John up to you who says he is not meant to have friends or be noticed by anyone. Father, you know that going it alone is not easy. Please let this person know that you are there for them and will guide them into good relationships so that they will have the proper friends. Help them with any sadness that makes John feel that he is "less than" other people. John feeling less than is a lie planted by the dark one--this is not a normal feeling that the Good Lord would give you. Take away John's pain and give him confidence that comes from knowing that you love and accept him completely as he is. Help him to know that people are sometimes hesitant for various reasons. Father show him by your presence and love and wisdom and confidence you lend to him in Spirit that you are there for him right now and that you will help him. I ask these things in Jesus name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
father I know and realize that I will always be ignored by people. I know that I am not ment to have a friend. I never was. please help me to have peace with this. this desire is not what I want anymore. because it is out of your will. I feel lord that it is best to pray this desire away and never look back on it anymore. give me strength to carry on with out someone and give me peace with this In jesus name amen.
Be you transformed by the renewing of your mind in Jesus's name.Jesus knows all about your troubles and they are not unique We all have feelings of discouragement abandonment and discouragement at times.Even though you might feel that no one cares you are not alone.Lift up your head.Don't despair for God has not given us a spirit of fear.Rest your problems on the powerful shoulders of Jesus and watch things change.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom