Father Help Me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mandy

Dear Father i thank you for bringing me safely through this year .As i go through the final hours of 2010 Lord I ask for your continued protection .Father i bring before you my marriage and yet another case of infidelity by my husband .Though the enemy continues to encourage him i leave him in your hands .For you him .Father i pra ythat this latest woman that she will be removed from his side and this ungodly relationship that will never be ssanctioned by you .Lord what ever you will to bring him home do it pleasant or unpleasant .Lord i pray for the hands that robbed my brother and broke his jaw .Lord i leave these young thugs to you .Father keep watch over me as i struggle with my marriage .Lord i give you all honour and glory .Lord i love you .Lord save me and my marrage and all your children .Thank yo uas you guide me to and in another year in Jesus name Amen

your care

Lord, I pray for Mandy. Please work in her marriage.

Bind the enemy from his evil intents and deception.

Help her husband to see clearly and to stop being involved with anyone else.

Please also give Mandy the strength and patience to see this through. Guide her in the steps she should take.

Please also help Mandy's brother to heal and bring about a speedy recovery.

Let him not be in much pain from the injury.

In Jesus Name we ask these things, Amen.

Father. Minister to her husband there has been a lot of damage to his relationship with his wife due to his infidelity. Please draw him back to you and let there be repentance and healing . In Jesus Name Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying the Lord helps you do His will and if that be to cut off your adulterous spouse that He give you the courage and faith to make that break. Also that He get your husband's attention and bring him to repentance.

The Lord understands your pain. He loves you very much and is there to help you and those that you love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom