Fast and pray for all your family and friends on line.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Jesus, save, heal and protect all our friends on line and those we worth with. For our family members and our church family as well. Be with them. Bless them and keep them safe. In Jesus name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
🙏Oh Heavenly Father, my God our hearts are heavy. Some of our hearts are broken and we are tired. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name, please give Your children and Your church eyes to see and ears to hear where Your Holy Spirit is working in what is going on in our Nation concerning racism. God help each of us to see every person the way You see them. Break our hearts for what breaks Yours, God. Let us not merely say that we love each other, but show it in our actions. Give us strength to mourn with those who mourn, to weep with those who weep. Let Your justice roll like waters in this Nation. Let Your righteousness and love flow from us like rivers of living water in this Nation. Purify our hearts, Lord, and fill us with a genuine hunger for Justice, for Mercy, and for true Peace. Heavenly Father, let justice and mercy start with me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. –YouVersion –Edited by Encourager Linda Flagg

Dear Jesus, save, heal and protect all our friends on line and those we worth with. For our family members and our church family as well. Be with them. Bless them and keep them safe. In Jesus name. Amen
Yes Lord. Please keep us safe from all dangers in Jesus name. Amen!

Similar Requests

• Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom