Family

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marthawalton

pls pray for my son who studies Jehovah Witness doctrine. Pray God grant him revelation knowledge of Jesus Christ as deity and is delivered from deception, mind control, rebellion. Also would you pray for financial wisdom for my dtr and her husband. They are pastors and need a breakthru in finances. Pray all my family seeks a deep relationship with God and godly wisdom and understanding.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying for son to accept goodness,and financial knowledge for daughter and her husband. praying this to increase in strength if it is the Lords will we ask. Amen.

God in Jesus name I pray that you will attend to the requests from Martha. I pray for financial breakthrough for your servants and that the entire family will grown in wisdom and deeper relationship with you. Amen

Child of God,

I asked God to honor this prayer on your behalf.

default_smile.png
Let Us Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless everyone that I love and care about and everyone that loves and cares about me, including me, myself, and I. Bless us Lord Jesus collectively and individually. Teach each of us how to keep our focus on You and Your awesome power and faithfulness to provide for us in Your timing. Help us all to realize that You truly love us and You will always be their for us providing what we need when we need it. You will never leave us nor forsake us.

Bless each of us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding from on high. Provide the faith that is needed in each of our lives to follow Your leading, guidance, and commands to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ. Reign in our lives as Lord of All. Let Your power reign in our lives and transform us as we surrender to You completely. Help us all too completely surrender to You and Your Will for our lives. Develop within each of us a more intimate, mature, and dynamic relationship with You that is based upon the true Word of God. Help each of us to accept Your grace to walk in victory and be Victors in Christ and not the Victims of Satan’s evil plans and plots for our lives. God all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for my love ones and myself, please do the same for the Christian who sent me this prayer, the Christian who wrote this prayer, and each member of my family (the ones I know and don’t know). Amen, So Be It And It Is So.
default_biggrin.png

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Please Pass This Prayer on To Everyone You Love & Care About!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I thank you for your goodness to me and my family. I pray for your peace over my household and for physical healing and godly rest over my family tonight and for my rest.I also pray Lord to expose those trafficking humans around the world, I pray for healing and protection over those...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I thank you for your goodness to me and my family. I pray for your peace over my household and for physical healing and godly rest over my family tonight and for my rest.I also pray Lord to expose those trafficking humans around the world, I pray for healing and protection over those...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom