Faithful

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs. Franic

Please join me in prayer for my husband to stay faithful and committed to our marriage while we are apart from each other - also praying about the pain I am experiencing after the surgery - I pray that it will lessen and go away

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members ( but especially my home Lord Jesus), my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I desperately need God right now. My heart is aching. This other woman he was seeing before we got back together, he not only still talking to her but he also told by her that she is pregnant with his kids(twins) this is devastating. I pray in Jesus name that my husband is not the father of...
Replies
Views
Hi Please pray for me, I have been diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer in July, I have had surgery to remove the lump from my breast, since then o have been experiencing upper body pain they said the cancer may have spread. I will go for further check up this week. I didn't take...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom