Exhausted/Job

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Lord please help me I am exhausted! I can't even begin to face my job today. Please let there be V.T.O. (voluntary time off) so I can come back home and get in bed. I also don't want to have the meeting with my boss today, I am just sick of this job and the constant scrutiny! I need a break! Please also heal my bad attitude. Thank you Lord, Amen.

Let’s Pray: God I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying with me and for me that You will answer my prayer request in Jesus’ name according to Your perfect will. God I have learned that the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God. God I appreciate You and I love You. Thank You Lord Jesus for loving me. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Seek God first and everything that you need will be added to you.

Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Similar Requests

Jesus please help me I am exhausted no energy at all. Please also help my husband at work tonight he is tired too. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please help me feel better. I am so exhausted and run down from stress. Please also let my son study, behave, and go to bed early. Thank you for letting my husband not have Covid and staying at work and not coming home early. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son go to bed. This is ridiculous. He doesn't respond to anything and he is backtalking me. This is unbelievable. My leg is throbbing in pain and I am exhausted. I don't deserve this. Please let him realize he is wrong and go to bed. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son go to bed. This is absurd. Nothing works and we are both exhausted. I don't know why he won't go. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son stop being so cruel. Please let him get ready for bed I am exhausted and not feeling well. Please let his teacher not take the situation out on him of me and her disagreeing about seeing his work (she won't let me see his last test and I am outaged that a parent can't see...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom