End Of Disturbing Dreams

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-634

Grace to you all prayer warriors.For a period of one month I have very bad dreams.All the dreams show that I am

failure in my life with threatening incoming death.I try always to read a few words of holy scripture and personal prayer without success.I do not know why Satan the devil want to torment me.I lay myself in good hands for your intercessory prayers.AMEN!!

Father I pray against the enemy's attack in all forms on this dear one. Surround this dear one with your protective angels and Armour. May you be His protector and shield in times of need. Amen. Read Psalms 18 and pray with it. Amen.

Praying for you brother. Devil might have seen bright future in you thus he is trying you defeat you. Do not give up. Pray well and read Holy Bible daily... Seeing your intimacy with God will frighten Satan and he will leave you .. Do not think that this would happen in a day or a week.. till you be strong in Jesus devil wont' give up the idea to spiritually finish you. Praise The Lord.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Please have faith my friend! When you learn to surrender completely to God, you will find an inner peace like no other, and your fear of Satan will diminish in the face of your true faith......Lord, I pray that you will release this man of his fears and erase his mind of all doubts; give him the strength to believe in you without fear, even in the face of evil - help him to fully surrender himself to your will Lord, so that he may become filled with your love and grace, in Jesus's name and in the power of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will bless me, every member of my family, and all my friends to have a real on going, ever growing personal relationship with You. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. May each of us come to know the only true and living God in a real way, fall in Love with You, respect, and honor You. Increase our faith and trust in You. Teach us the importance of knowing Your Word and knowing Your voice for ourselves. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Strengthen us and bless each of us with the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word. Root and ground us in the true Word of God. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps.

Deliver us all from evil. Deliver us from anything and everything that is not of You in our lives. Teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek the Kingdom of God daily. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts as we seek the Kingdom of God and delight ourselves in You. Bless my family and friends to walk in the integrity and character of Christ Jesus. Bless, Save, Deliver, Heal, and Protect us all. Step in each of our lives and perfect all things that concern You. God all that I have asked You to do for my family and friends in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent me this prayer. In Jesus name I pray.

Pass This Prayer on….by doing so you will cause many to pray for their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Welcome to the 2023 edition of me answering the age-old question: What should I get my spouse for Christmas? Short answer: I don’t know. Longer answer: I have so many ideas that I guarantee you can find a great gift and/or stocking stuffer among them. I’ve organized the ideas into categories...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom