Dear pastorPlease pray my health

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anandraj

Disciple of Prayer
Dear pastor
Please pray my health because i am alcohol addict so damage my all organ. Please pray for me god give me the new organ and new job. Thank you

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
[SIZE=14pt]Philippians 4:6: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Prayer Focus:[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]God I ask You in Jesus name to bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life.   Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word and Your ways.   God bless me to continue and never cease to grow in the love, grace, and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.   Bless my relationship with You God.   Bless me to fall more in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, body, and spirit.  May I always abide in You, and allow Your Word to live and abide in me.   God wash me in Your Word and use me for Your glory.  Cause me to be a stream of living water flowing in Your Love, Word, Wisdom, Grace, and Mercy.   And God please keep me safe from all hurt, harm, danger, and all the plans of the enemy of my soul.  God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer.   God bless each of us exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we have ever asked, thought, or dreamed.   Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus for loving me, saving me, and answering my prayer request according to the will of God.   Amen[/SIZE]

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, protect from evil judgment and cancel death program for me. Let all my organ received life and be functional. Confusion has set in place , sleeplessness has came in. God I believed in you alone to rescue my soul from pit fall. With tears in my eyes I seek your urgent intervention.
Replies
Views
Heavenly father can you do another new newish thing with the music? I was thinking organ like in the "time of the season" we could mix perhaps psalms and newer 60s music? That would be amazing.. if it is done correctly. With your help I'll be out of this in time to get this all together...
Replies
Views
I am a pill addict and really did some life damage basically ruined my life my husband is confused and is mostly thinking of leaving me he even started talking too a new women even though we are still married and living together I got my 3rd dui on perscribed medication I am looking at jail time...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom