Dear HostAdmin, I am from the Philippines. ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lo
Dear HostAdmin, I am from the Philippines. At this moment in time I am bothered by the person who had hitted my daughter's car last March 22. We agreed both parties that we will share on the expenses of the repair. He signed, but now he don't want to pay. By this way of this man I really feel heart broken because he is lying on me now. He don't want to settle his part. Please pray for me to erase this broken heartedness of mine. Because I really feel that I was cheated by this man. Please pray for me that God would enlighten me at this time. Thank you very much and God bless you all.
Rd God intervene. Heal that broken heat. Let Deftoneel. Seftonel be justified. If the Mann has no money and he is shy to say, Lord bless him and pay him with finances, pay seftonel and apologise for his unbecoming behaviour

Similar Requests

I'm 51 and in a month from now I will be out of job. And I don't know where I am heading. I want to do something meaningful in life. The last 4 decades it has always been me, my ego, my pride, greediness, doing all I can to impress my employers, trying to make money. I had experienced what it's...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me, I am so broken, and I feel worthless. Please pray that my marriage gets back on track. Open my husband's eyes to see that I am his true love. Open his heart to see and realize how much he is hurting me and that I am worth it. Please also pray that the hurt in my life stops. I...
Replies
Views
Praise the lord brother Am from India Myself prashanthi and my husband Gopichand. I have one son ayaansh raj 4 years old Me and my husband are in seperation since 2020 at the time of my delivery i went to my mother's home same time due to corona lockdown started in our country from March 2020 he...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord. I call unto you and you'll answer me. Father God, I plead you do perform a supernatural miracle for me right now. I pray please release me from trouble today. I'm in a very tight situation because I don't have the money to pay a loan that is due today April 15 here in the...
Replies
Views
Dear God I made a terrible mistake I pushed away a good man. A man that I loved and it seemed he loved me. I just want to pray if he’s the man for me he comes back. Please God soften his heart, and let him call me. However if he’s not for me than just protect my mind and heart to get through...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom