Dear God, Would You direct me to the acreage and house

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God, Would You direct me to the acreage and house You have for me. Lord I ask that it be horse friendly, have good dog proof fencing, be the right size, good fencing, secure house and yard, lockable gates, good sheds and shelters, good healthy water source, good for livestock, poultry, and pets. Please can the internet be affordable. I ask for peaceful kind neighbours. Thank You God, because nothing is impossible with You. In Jesus Christ's Name amen

In prayer and agreement with you
In Jesus's Name
In His Blood
and Upon His promise He made in John 14 that WHATSOEVER we ask in His name (Jesus) that
WILL HE DO to glorify the Father.

We receive this blessing into our hands RIGHT NOW.

Thank you Father, Thank you Jesus

SO BE IT
AMEN

Hallelujah!
Praise ye the LORD!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Thank you God the transfer was approved! Make my move go easy, safe and affordable! Help me get back in great shape with weights! Lead me to financial success, a beautiful house, good friends and a good husband.
Replies
Views
Dear God I'm praying to You to touch the heart of the owner of this house to allow me to stay more in a few days on January and I pray too that when I leave this house there will be peace between us. I want to thank you God for making me accept gradually that I need to leave this house, that I...
Replies
Views
God bless everyone and the Lord help and answer all your prayers. Please pray I come up with the money to fix one of my teeth as soon as possible, and 2 others soon after. Pray for my dentist to be honest and work with me, and that the other teeth to hold on until they can be repaired. Pray for...
Replies
Views
God please help me to get the job . Mei thak gayi hu ghar bhet ke .doing house work only day and night . I completed my engineer .I want to become an good software engineer.i want earn money . My parents dreams was to complete and I want to proof also . So please god please help me to get the...
Replies
Views
Would you please pray to God that all devils will come out of my house and be gone for good. I could not sleep well last night and strange things happens when I start praying for lost souls. Please, ask the Lord the come and drive out satan out of my place. May the peace and the joy of the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom