Day 2, Fitness Challenge

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord, we come to You humbly, asking for strength and energy today. Lord we thank You for being with us as we participate in day 2. We give You all the praise and glory. In Jesus' name. Amen

Hello everyone. Welcome to day 2. Today will be just like day 1 but today we will increase our water intake. And if possible, add a boiled egg into your diet. Blessings to all.
1) Pray
2) Find a comfortable spot
3) Do a sit up, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible. If you feel comfortable with that, then do 5.
4) Do a push up(some may need to do this on their knees) If you can do one without having a hard time, then try 5.
5) Go on a brisk walk for 5 minutes. Dont walk too fast but dont go to slow. Five minutes is all
6) Drink at least 5 glasses of water today
7) Drink at least one glass of milk(if you are able)
8) Dont forget to take a vitamin if you have them, if not, please invest in some

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Haggai 1–2 , Revelation 17 Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. Luke 2:19 After all the joy of Christmas Day, the following day felt like a let-down. We’d stayed overnight with friends but hadn’t slept well. Then our car broke down as we were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If we really want to find Gods will good and perfect then we need renewal of our minds to continue to follow Him all the way to heaven. Submit your heart and your mind to Him and let Himl lead your path through this valley of sorrow and death. Let the precious Holy Spirit of God take control...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom