Daily Bible Reading Plans

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Christian should have some type of plan to work their way through the Bible on a daily basis if possible.

Take your pick from five different plans in PDF format to get started:

If you need the PDF reader, click here to get the free adobe acrobat pdf reader.

(source: heartlight.org)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven, I ask my wife and I would have The Holy Spirit of wisdom and revelation to give spiritual hunger for the "sincere milk of the Word" (1 Peter 2:2) and "give us our Daily Bread (Matt 6:11)." "Open our minds to put the Scriptures together as a puzzle" (συνιέναι; Luke 24:45)...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil! —Habakkuk 2:9 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our verses are chosen this year based on their alignment with the date. So, 2/9 means we found a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
Dear LORD Jesus Christ, Waiting On God--A Lesson On Prayer From The Eagle I am intrigued with God's creation. God is the greatest artist and scientist ever. Psalm 14:1 says, ?The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.? It takes a fool to say there is no God if he can see and hear the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It’s a great problem to have: I haven’t been able to blog lately because I’m in a crunch with a book deadline. My wonderful publisher, Baker Books, awaits the latest draft of The Higher Desire Wife, which will be released early in 2025. Since I’ve been steeped in this topic for a while, I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom