Dad Not Christian! How Can A Smart Man Be So Stupid?!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tzwashere

I HAVE HAD IT! My dad, Joseph, is not a Christian. He grew up in the Catholic church and they screwed up his views. He has been searching for over 40 years. Now he has been into witchcraft for over 8 years. We just got the news about him becoming a diabetic and he blames God. I do not know what to do anymore. He said that they only way he would believe in God if he saw an amputee re-grow a limb. Or another way he would believe if Jesus appears to him so he can stick his hands in his wounds.

Please pray that he comes to know God so he won't doubt it! Father God, please give my mom and me the strength to go through this because I have had it! How can a smart man be so stupid?! In Jesus name, Amen!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I HAVE HAD IT! My dad, Joseph, is not a Christian. He grew up in the Catholic church and they screwed up his views. He has been searching for over 40 years. Now he has been into witchcraft for over 8 years. We just got the news about him becoming a diabetic and he blames God. I do not know what to do anymore. He said that they only way he would believe in God if he saw an amputee re-grow a limb. Or another way he would believe if Jesus appears to him so he can stick his hands in his wounds.

Please pray that he comes to know God so he won't doubt it! Father God, please give my mom and me the strength to go through this because I have had it! How can a smart man be so stupid?! In Jesus name, Amen!
Shalom Tz...

Peace be still. I am reminded of the story of Martha and Mary. She is busy doing, while her sister Mary is sitting quietly at the feet of Jesus. Martha bustles about wondering when Mary is going to start helping. She can see how busy Martha is, can't she? Martha says, Lord, don't you care that' I'm doing all the work and my sister is doing nothing?! Jesus looks at her and says, Listen Martha, you are worried over many things, put them down and come and sit at my feet like Mary because she has chosen the better part.

So what is his views are screwed up.

So what if he is into witchcraft and

So what if he has been diagnosed with diabetes.

Who is greater than all these 'things'??

Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven above, with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God!

Savior, He can move the mountain, our God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save! Forever, Author of salvation, He rose and conquerored the grave, Yeshua conquerored the grave!

I encourage you to read http://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/171/entry-462-my-dads-journey-from-death-to-life/ this post concerning our dad who gave his life to Yeshua just before His passing and how wondrously faithful is our Yah!

When a person turns to witchcraft there is no telling what the devil may do with such a person's mind, so it's not stupidity but deception. In fact this deception probably started long before the witchcraft; the day he started doubting God I would imagine. This may be a bumpy road to travel, but there is hope. I will pray for God to keep knocking on Joseph's heart and to open his eyes and mind to the self-destructive path he is traveling by dabbling in the occult. I will also pray that the Good Lord will teach him the true definition of faith and then explain why it is that it needs to be tested by a fiery trial. We all wish that life could be as blissful as living in Heaven but the fact is we're in a realm between Heaven and Hell and Satan's on the loose. God has not forsaken mankind but we're in a war-zone and the battle is for our souls; Joseph needs to realize and understand this before it's too late. I will now go and pray for him, you and your mother. God bless you.

I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for you. God wants the best for you. He loves You. Be Encouraged. God is in control.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members ( but especially my home Lord Jesus), my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

You have a right to all these blessings not because you are good, but because Jesus shed His blood and qualified you to have them. So don’t let the devil or anyone tell you that you can’t expect to walk in the blessings of God!AMEN

I pray that your father will turn back to God so that he may be healed in body, mind and spirit. Below you can find some spiritual healing prayers against evil / occult practices. You may have difficulty getting your dad to say them for himself so you may need to say them on his behalf. I hope they help. May God's will be done, in Jesus' name, amen.

Prayer against Evil

Spirit of our God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, descend upon me. Please purify me, mold me, fill me with yourself, and use me. Banish all the forces of evil from me; destroy them, vanquish them so that I can be healthy and do good deeds.

Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, demonic assignments, malefice, maledictions and the evil eye; diabolic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful; jealousy, treachery, envy; all physical, psychological, moral, spiritual and diabolical ailments; as well as all enticing spirits, deaf, dumb, blind, mute and sleeping spirits, new-age spirits, occult spirits, religious spirits, antichrist spirits, and any other spirits of death and darkness.

I command and bid all the powers who molest me—by the power of God Almighty, in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior—to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting lake of fire, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world. Amen.

Denouncing the Occult

Heavenly Father, in the name of your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, I denounce Satan and all his works, all forms of witchcraft, the use of divination, the practice of sorcery, dealing with mediums, channeling with spirit guides, the Ouija board, astrology, Reiki, hypnosis, automatic writing, horoscopes, numerology, all types of fortune telling, palm readings, levitation, and anything else associated with the occult or Satan. I denounce all of them in the name of Jesus Christ who came in the flesh, and by the power of his cross, his blood and his resurrection, I break their hold over my life.

I confess all these sins before you and ask you to cleanse and forgive me. I ask you Lord Jesus to enter my heart and create in me the kind of person you have intended me to be. I ask you to send forth the gifts of your Holy Spirit to baptize me, just as you baptized your disciples on the day of Pentecost.

I thank you heavenly Father for strengthening my inner spirit with the power of your Holy Spirit, so that Christ may dwell in my heart. Through faith, rooted and grounded in love, may I be able to comprehend with all the saints, the breadth, length, height and depth of Christ’s love which surpasses all knowledge. Amen.

Tzwashere, all is not hopeless...keep praying for your dad...He is the God of the impossible. There are many people like him, and it's God's goodness and kindness that leads people to repentance.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask that you would speak kindly to Tzwashere and reveal to him/her that You take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that Your heart is that they turn from their sin and be saved. Turn the heart of this dad back to desiring the love of the truth, that he might be saved, for there is nothing impossible with You. Holy Spirit, bring conviction of sin upon dad, and open his eyes. In the name of Jesus, we command the blinders to fall off, and Lord we ask that you would quicken this dad, for his soul clings to the dust. I thank you for the blood of Jesus that has bought his freedom...we ask that wisdom and understanding be released and that truth be revealed to this dad...Halleluyah! in Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

As Stephanie rightly pointed out, by the grace of God we are entitled to all the blessings that Encourager mentioned, but what I meant by the fiery trial is the following:

Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 1 Peter 1:6-

Don't be despondent if your Dad doesn't respond to sound advice immediately, sometimes these things take time, hence the bumpy road that I mentioned; I was just trying to be realistic. Many Christians all around the world are suffering right now because this is not Heaven. But there is hope because Jesus lives.

Keep the Faith and continue being a good ambassador for Jesus Christ

I pray that the conditions given by your will surplusly and abundantly met beyond anything that will make him God again. I pray that the Spirit of God will help him come out of Satan's cage of witchcraft in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom