Conform us to the image of your son, let Christ be formed in us, let

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Conform us to the image of your son, let Christ be formed in us, let us be ready to always give an answer for the hope that is within .Give divine appointment's to share the Gospel, and speak the truth in love. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father.... you brought us together 11 years ago. We've been ripped apart by circumstances I believe against your will. My friends think I'm in denial, but I believe you will put it in my husbands heart TODAY to come home. I am praying and believing for him to be on a plane today...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let the inspector pass us today and not give us a hard time again about our house. It is the landlord's responsibility to fix things, not ours and we shouldn't have to keep dealing with this. Please also let my son have done well on his testing and find out how he will finish making...
Replies
Views
My friend T, is going through some serious movie level times of trouble that are hard to Believe at times. The enemy Satan is making claims on her life and future because of old choices she made decades ago. She has been so horribly abused her whole life that she has internalized the lies she...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my package ship and arrive in time for my son's birthday tomorrow. Please also let my son do well on his testing today and please let him stay awake and alert and let them tell him when he will make up the part that he missed. I am so worried that they won't let him finish, as...
Replies
Views
Oh almighty God, Please don’t let my girlfriend be pregnant at this time so soon. We’re still both young and we’re not ready for such a huge blessing like this yet my Lord. Please forgive us as we both fell into the sin of Lust. I know we both could have done more to prevent it but it was...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom