Cheating On My Wife, My Mother In Law Mrs Mandeya Is Suffering From Sugar Diabetis And Is Occasional

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gedtadhe

Please, pray for me, I have fallen in love with another woman through a dating site. Pray for me so that I can permanently defeat the spirit ofg fornication and adultery. My mother in law Mrs Mandeya is suffering from sugar diabetis and the condition is affectiong her mentally.

First, come off that site. Repent and ask God for forgiveness. You must flee fornication before it can flee from you. Plead the blood of Jesus! Saturate your mind with the word of God, especially scriptures on the flesh and fornication. Father, help our brother to defeat sin before it destroys him. We pray to destroy sin and every yoke that besets us. We declare the source of diabetes be defeated in Jesus name! Save and deliver Mrs. Madeya right now!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Got This. He Loves You. Fear Not.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

Happy New Year Child of God

From My Heart to Yours

Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for 2012. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.

God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphous like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.

Let love, peace, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each member of my family, all my friends, and the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!â€

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

Father God Ipray this man will delight himself in you and discontinue his service with the internet dating site. I COMMAND THE SPIRIT OF LUST BE LOOSED UP OFF YOUR LIFE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. 2 TIM 2:24-26 STATES, A GREAT SPIRIT OF ACCKNOWLEDGMENT COMES AND GODLY REPENTENCE LEADS ONE TO TAKE THEIR FOOT FROM OUT OF THE SNARE THE ENEMY HAS LAID TO DECEIVE YOU- YOU HAVE RAISED YOUR FOOT! NOW, I SPEAK TO THE LUST OF THE EYE IN YOUR BODY THAT IT LINE UP WITH THE WILL OF GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. YOU NO LONGER DESIRE THE TASTE OF SIN BUT THE SINCERE WORD OF THE MOST HOLY GOD AND MILK OF THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT. I DECREE, TODAY, EVEN THIS MOMENT, GOD IS DOING A NEW THING IN YOUR LIFE AND THAT YOUR EYES ARE NOW DEVELOPED TO SEE INTO THE SPIRIT REALM TO RECOGNIZE THE ADULTEROUS SPIRITS AND SPIRITS OF DECEIVE UNTO MANKING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE- YOU WILL NO LONGER SIT AND LOOK BUT YOU WILL BEGAN TO SPEAK PROPHETICALLY TO THAT SPIRIT AND COMMAND IT TO LEAVE,M COMMAND IT TO GO, COMMAND IT TO BE RELEASED INTO THE OUTER MOST PARTS OF THE ABYSS TO NEVER ENETER THE EARTH REALM OF GOD'S PEOPLE. You are healed and deliverd from this spirit in the name of Jesus, now run and Reign for King Jesus, amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom