Buddy, our dog, has been sick with a toxin that affected his liver. We

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Buddy, our dog, has been sick with a toxin that affected his liver. We hope he's out of the woods now, but there is a chance of a relapse. Today is his first day home, and we're supposed to keep an eye out for signs of liver failure. Our family wouldn't function without him, and we are so glad to have him home, we couldn't bear the thought of almost losing him again.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for my family and our love and Gods mercy. Last thusday my Angel girl Copius got sick and On Friday passed on to Heaven. Yesterday the 22nd we brought her sister our other girl named Kelly to the Vet because of something we saw on her rear. While at the Vet we decided to...
Replies
Views
Things are not doing good with my grandson. He has ODD and is in a special class. About two weeks ago they put him in a seclusion room and he did some things in this room that are the limit. The school should not be allowed to put kids in closets because they can't handle them but they excuse...
Replies
Views
Please forgive me for this long story, but please here me out because I need so much prayer, as does my family. In the Summer of 2016, my dad began having severe nerve pain that made it hurt to walk, he thought it was just sciatica, but it kept getting worse and worse. We have no insurance, so...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Prayer Update:   Please continue to pray for my husband, myself and my family. I will continue to pray for you as well. I thank U in advance.  Well my husband got the results back from his PET/CT scan today. I am pleased to say that  the tumor didn't spread. However, he's not out of the woods...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom