Bringing a family back together

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imij73

My wife left me in September and has filed for divorce. I would really like to reconcile with her. She truly is the love of my life, and I don't want to lose the wonderful gift God gave to me 13 years ago. Please remember us in your prayers.

Thank you,

Bill

Lord, help Bill and his wife to remember when they first met and the strong love that grew between them. To put their faith in You and place Your grace at the center of their relationship, so nothing can divide them. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness, as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, put their marriage into your hands. In Jesus name, Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father, I lift up imij73 and ask that you will minister to him in his grief and periods of feeling lonely. separation and a potential divorce is like expirencing death. Lord Revive this marriage and pour in your life. Father help him to seek your face and receive your counsel concerning his marriage and get ahold of his wife and soften her heart to be willing to honestly sit down with him and talk freely with you leading the conversation about the matters of the heart. Father your will be done in this marriage. Let Christ be the center of their lives. In Jesus Name Amen

Heavenly Father, please intervene in this marriage. Please refocus hearts on you, bring repentance where needed and be glorified in this relationship. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Father in heaven , we pray for bill, we know he is going through a ruff times, Lord we pray that her wife would reconcile with Bill, Father we don't any power in this situation, but we know that your have power to change bill's wife heart. We know that u are in control. and that there's nuthin impossible in your sight.But abv all, let your will be done in this situation. Amen

My prayers are with you in this most difficult time. God knows your pain and loves you very much

Lord, please work out a reconciliation in this marriage. Help Bill to seek you in earnest about this and guide him constantly. Help him to find strength and faith in you. Soften the heart of his wife that she might reconsider her actions. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Lord, may you bring about a change in heart to his wife. Let your love surround them, comfort your servant Lord, what ever the situation is, you are always ready to restore marriage if only we seek your presence. Thank You Lord for this two lovely couples life. Bless their Familly, work and their loved ones, In Jesus Name.

We've talked a little, she even asked me to work on our Jeep for her.
default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom