beloved mother,thank u for this forthcoming interview,bless greg and

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2092

beloved mother,thank u for this forthcoming interview,bless greg and his family.bring peace here till i leave.remove fear from me.make me bold and strong after all these hurdles cos u will provide me my needs and bring down those wicked ones who have been giving me mental disturbance.bless my children, restore peace with them,my sister and brother though this is a very difficult task as they are hard hearted..but nothing is difficult for you beloved mother, you are my everything, make me giv testimonies of your kindness.touch gody from his sinful infidelity.bless those little kids evelyn and ryan.bless mom and alice.make us all happy and smiling..there is too much bitterness in our family.remove the swelling in my feet due to heavy body, help me reduce my weight,giv me determination. praise u jesus

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

PRAYER REQUEST FOR OUR DAUGHTER TO GET H1B Visa Through Second lottery 2022 system . Lord Jesus Christ bless. Our daughter grant our daughter and Son in law Live In good health, both of them live in true love , very good understanding, peace of mind, protecting our children from not getting...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father & GP Community. It has been a couple of months since I last posted. So many things has changed and has happened. I had been asking U all to pray for my beloved mother. For she was diagnosed w/ stage IV liver & pancreatic cancer in May 2016. Shortly there after, 32 days to be...
Replies
Views
Thank you prayer warriors and thank u Lord for being there for me, i have a testimony to share. God has blessed me with a job, i have succeeded in convincing the interviewers through the Holy Spirit. I thank God for giving me all the strength and wisdom. I would like to ask Jesus to lead me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom