Bella and Thomas

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Susan Turgeon

Disciple of Prayer
My son has been in prison for four years and is know a strong prayer warrior for God-spreading his gospel where some will not dare go-please pray his daughter Bella gets well so she can visit with him. He has been waiting four months to see her. Please pray complete healing- In Jesus sweet name-the Lord willing

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My adult daughter asked for prayers on Facebook. Just the word "prayers" with no reason why. She flew to LA to go to a convention for four days and left no information as to where it was or where she is staying. She was travelling alone. I called her phone after reading her posted message but...
Replies
Views
Lord, Jesus, please comfort my mother so that she will not wake up in the night worried and cry herself out. My brother is in prison falsely accused for raping her ex girlfriend. We cannot visit him, only talk to him on the phone. It has been 30 day since he is arrested (he has only 30 min a...
Replies
Views
My daughter is going to start her treatment for a baby from tomorrow but the doctor is not promising her it will be successful since there is very little chances for her to conceive please pray for her that it may be successful last four years she tried everything and all treatment but nothing...
Replies
Views
My daughters kindergarden teacher is going with her husband tomorrow to the hospital. Her husband has cancer in the colon that has spread to his lungs. Is is dying. Please prat for him to meet wise health care workers, so that he gets the best care. And that if God is willing heal him. He has...
Replies
Views
My wife and I have been trusting God for our own children, and for relocation and establishment in the United State. We are trusting that God will establish us there and start using us as channels of blessing to many across the globe, all to the glory of His Majesty. Our vision is of a ministry...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom