Being single is not easy and being at a certain age with no husband

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Being single is not easy and being at a certain age with no husband and a family unit gives me a sense of sadness. Going home to an empty having no one to share my accomplishments with and joy and challenges. I love God and am born again and sincerely want to be blessed with my marriage. I feel a sense of sadness and loneliness around me and feel like I disturbing all my friends at their homes with their husbands when I go visit them so I spend most of the time alone and seeking God. Please pray with me for God to bless me with a healthy marriage unit and a chirdlren.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Pray for me .I'm a single lady never got marriage before. I feel lonely and sad .I feel like nothing work for me where ever I go people hated me for no reason even at my work no promotion. Pray for my brother his jobless
Replies
Views
Good evening papa! My husband and I are at the point of being thrown out of a rented room because the rent expired since December 2021. Things are too difficult for us financially and I sincerely don't why. Four years of marriage has been a struggle of finances. Sometimes I give up in prayers...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you believe your husband doesn’t love you anymore, we understand how painful it must feel. After all, you married them because they were the love of your life, so where did the marriage go wrong? The first thing you shouldn’t do is blame yourself. Marriage takes work, and sometimes people...
Replies
Views
1. Healing; I am 28 years old and have been living with pains in both ankles since 2015/2016. Doctors have done all kinds of test but can find the cause. At times it gets swollen,the pain can get so serious that I can’t walk other time if I walk like 2 poles it will start paining and start...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Your son Jesus Christ and ask that You show me mercy to make me worthy to even ask for You to answer my prayer. I thank you for hearing my prayer when I ask that you restore my marriage and bring my husband Steven home and out of adultery. Your Word...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom