"be Strong And Courageous; Don't Be Terrified Or Afraid Of Them. For It Is The Lord Your God Who Goe

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neidinha Franca

My Lord, Jesus,

You are so beautiful and wonderful.

Draw me near to You.

Let me feel the warmth of Your breath on me. Touch my face.

Touch me so profoundly that the world

may disappear from before me.

Embrace me and fill my heart

with Your passion.

Lavish upon me a thousand million kisses.

Let me feel Your love.

When You help me

wake up in the morning filled

with thoughts about You,

let me feel Your love.

When the sunlight hits my face in the morning,

let me feel Your love.

When I have the first bite of food,

let me feel Your love.

In the light and the shadow

and quietness and the rain,

let me feel Your love.

When I go about doing my job,

let me feel Your love.

When the end of the day draws fast on,

let me feel Your love.

When I talk to you about my concerns,

insecurities, and my foibles,

let me feel Your love.

When You chastise me

to help me keep it real,

let me feel Your love.

I commend myself to You, Jesus.

Help me feel Your tender love

ever so intensely.

Help me take in the melody of

Your love so that I may

be blessed beyond measure.

In Jesus' name. Amen!

be blessed friend

Neidinha

Brazil

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am coming to you today with a weary heart. I am losing hope with Karl. I really thought he will change when he comes back, but I still feel discarded and unseen. I feel taken advantage of. And as much as I want him to commit, I am afraid that he might never want that as well...
Replies
Views
Dear God, I try so hard to be the best of me I can be but the Devil just keep finding a way in. Why, I try to be so humble, lookout for others, Praise your name and pray as much as I can. I know this life will never be perfect because our paradise is when we meet you. My husband blames me for...
Replies
Views
I need your help lord I know you've been my guide and my comfort and I know you love and care for me please forgive me for my sins and I truly believe in you and love you I'm not ever sure if I pray the proper way I sometimes just talk to you so now in my life I've made mistakes and now I'm...
Replies
Views
I confess my great feelings of anxiety, sometimes the intensity of my stress is overwhelming. I know in my mind that you are with me; I know that your love encompasses all that I feel, that your peace fills me when I submit these things to you. So I draw near to you. Lord, guard my mind, fill it...
Replies
Views
We all know through God‘s word he said do not give in to strong drink, Do not be a drunken, but be drunken with the Holy Spirit I pray According to Leviticus 10:8-11 English Standard Version 8 And the Lord spoke to Aaron, saying,9 “Drink no wine or strong drink, you or your sons with you...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom