Audio Request: Michelle Asks Prayer For Herself And Her Daughter Who Is Living With Her Dad Who Drin

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Michelle asking for prayer for her and her 9 yr old daughter who is living with her Dad who drinks and does drugs. Help Michelle to do what she needs to to remove her daughter from that environment. She wants to be reunited with her if that is possible. Pray for Michelle to put her complete faith and trust in the Lord in this. Recorded Aug 17, 2010 at 10:52 PM.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfa%2BGQA%2Em4v

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Hi my name is Michelle and I am asking please for a prayer of Salvation, for me to be a better mother, grand-mother and daughter and guide my family in the Truth that Yahshua has so graciously given unto me, a wretched sinner who ruined their life and hurt the people around them with decades of...
Replies
Views
Hi my name is Michelle and I am asking please for a prayer of Salvation, for me to be a better mother, grand-mother and daughter and guide my family in the Truth that Yahshua has so graciously given unto me, a wretched sinner who ruined their life and hurt the people around them with decades of...
Replies
Views
i have been trying to help a young girl for about 6 to 7 years now and she has only gotten a zillion times worse...it is very heart-breaking... she lives with her grandmother i have come to understand that she is a drug addict & a liar due to her addiction & illnesses & my heart goes out to...
Replies
Views
i have been trying to help a young girl for about 6 to 7 years now and she has only gotten a zillion times worse...it is very heart-breaking... she lives with her grandmother i have come to understand that she is a drug addict & a liar due to her addiction & illnesses & my heart goes out to...
Replies
Views
Prayer request for lady and child who seen her ex with a woman. She was with their child and drove up on her ex and a alcoholic lady. She doesn't know what it'll do to she and her ex's child. Pray God continues helping her and her son move on. If it's God's will bring her other child's father...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom