Audio Prayer Request With Andrew About His Son Who Got Frustrated And Took Their Baby

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayer Request With Andrew About His Son Who Got Frustrated and Took Their Baby. Please pray for Andrew, Jeremy, Jenny, and the baby Gianna in this difficult situation.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfP_bQA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Joined you in prayer with Andrew today as I listened, that the Father would bring peace to each of these lives, and deliver Andrews' son from all pride from misplaced devotion to people and things which only draw him away from the Lord. That Andrew would be filled with wisdom and peace about this. That this marriage would be saved from the attacks of the enemy. That God's divine protection would be upon Gianna and Jenny and Jeremy. Thank you for sharing this need. Trusting the Lord to glorify himself through the restoration of Jeremy to himself and the strengthening of this marriage. In Jesus' name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
I would like to share with you part of a testimony of a saved person who once served the devil.  When I heard him give his testimony it so challenged me I did not want to believe it.  I had to fast before the Lord for ten days, asking Him, "Lord, is this true?" It was at that time the Lord began...
Replies
Views
Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for all of the folks on this list. I know it continues to grow. Praise God it's not too big for our Heavenly Father to take care of. Please continue praying for these folks. Some of them are co-workers, friends, family members, distant family members...
Replies
Views
Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for all of the folks on this list. I know it continues to grow. Praise God it's not too big for our Heavenly Father to take care of. Please continue praying for these folks. Some of them are co-workers, friends, family members, distant family members...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom