Audio Prayer Request From Thea That Her New Job Would Go Well On Monday

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayer Request From Thea That Her New Job Would Go Well on Monday.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfSAfgA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
how cool Greg ! I stand in agreement with this persons prayer......IN JESUS NAME AMEN

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst lots of health issues, rheumatoid arthritis from last 32 years, 4 measure surgeries, both knee replacement, both hip ball changed, thyroid weight loss from...
Replies
Views
name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst lots of health issues, rheumatoid arthritis from last 32 years, 4 measure surgeries, both knee replacement, both hip ball changed, thyroid weight loss from...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom