Audio Prayer Request From Mehar Looking For A Job

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mehar Asks For Prayer for A Job. He has been looking for about one year. Recorded on 8/6/10 at 5:25 AM.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfSIIQA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord, I stand in agreement with with Mehr prayer for getten a jod soon.........IN JESUS NAME AMEN

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Lord Mehar is in need of work, we beg you give it to him. Help him Dear Jesus find what he needs to satisfy his necessities and those of his family. Dear Lord we beg you give him faith and trust in your ways and your decisions. Make him understand that your time is not the same as ours. Let him know that you have something for him and that when he is ready for it he will bloom like a flower in spring. Dear Lord he is your child and needs to feel yo9u and talk to you, it is necessary for you to show him that you stand by him, thatyou are always close to him ready to help in any way possible. Thank you Jesus in you we trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Welcome to the 2023 edition of me answering the age-old question: What should I get my spouse for Christmas? Short answer: I don’t know. Longer answer: I have so many ideas that I guarantee you can find a great gift and/or stocking stuffer among them. I’ve organized the ideas into categories...
Replies
Views
name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst lots of health issues, rheumatoid arthritis from last 32 years, 4 measure surgeries, both knee replacement, both hip ball changed, thyroid weight loss from...
Replies
Views
name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst lots of health issues, rheumatoid arthritis from last 32 years, 4 measure surgeries, both knee replacement, both hip ball changed, thyroid weight loss from...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom