Audio Prayer Request From Janet About Her Knee

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janet Requests Prayer for Her Knee.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfSIAAA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord, I stand in agreement with Janets prayer for healing for her knee......IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
A word to Janet: ***have your doctor check for infection in the knee. Arthroscopic surgery often breeds infections and it *could* be the actual cause of the pain/inflammation...

Heavenly Father, El Shaddai...the LORD God Almighty...the Overpowering One...FATHER...ABBA!

In the Name of Jesus please heal Janet's knee; if it is Your Will, Father, heal Janet with an outstretched and Mighty Hand, FIGHT FOR HER, FATHER! You hear the desperation...You hear her pain and frustration and despair...let not this situation attack her faith but rebuke satan, Father, and grant complete healing to Janet. Abba, guard and defend Janet and put a hedge of impregnable thorns around her...heal her hurt, Father, we can hear it in her voice! Heal her heart and show to her ONCE AND FOR ALL TIME THAT YOU ARE A GOD WHO HEARS AND ANSWERS PRAYER...Father, let not the devil succeed in harming her faith, she's been through so much already. I'LL TAKE THE BLOW IF NECESSARY, FATHER. If You provide for my medical and financial situation in dealing with this problem, I'LL TAKE THE PAIN FOR HER. Send *me* this problem, LORD, I'm willing to take the blow for her if it's Your Will. THY WILL BE DONE, FATHER GOD...THY WILL BE DONE, MESSIAH YESHUA...THY WILL BE DONE, SPIRIT OF TRUTH, ADVOCATE, COMFORTER...

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, THE MESSIAH, THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS,

AMEN, AMEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a lady not concerned about any of her students health. A few of her students had already passed away and she could have helped prevented one of the students deaths but didn't report on the parent of one of the students being neglectful to the student.
Replies
Views
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This post was originally titled 4 Principles Christian Bloggers should affirm about sex. Several times since, I’ve thought that was far too narrow. Rather, all Christians should understand and embrace these principles—the four I’m sharing (again) today and the three I’ll share next week. From...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom