Audio Prayer Request From Harriet In Uganda Regarding A Sister With Hiv And A Sister Considering Abo

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A call with Harriet in Uganda asking for prayer regarding her sister who is HIV positive. Also for another sister in the USA who is under pressure to have an abortion.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfP_KQA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
God the almighty will give a way to this family. His the provider of all that is on earth we continue to remember this family in our daily prayer and we thank God for these people is lives.

They should all remember to provide to the needy and join other prayer worriers in the midnight prayers. Prayer point: "Serpentine arrows that are programmed into their bodies,we curse them out right now and they should not enter their bodies any more in the name of Jesus" They should resite this prayer point repeatedly singly, and as a family. God bless you as you get healed.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I now ask for prayer for a final approval with an agency down in Washington D.C. who works hand in hand with the local agency who is assisting me since the hurricane that i went thru... I just got a call from The Executive Director and he said that the supervisor and him are working on this on...
Replies
Views
Hey guys how are you? Hope you're doing well! Happy Passover and Sabbath guys love you all so much my dearly beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ God Bless so much and much love to all my fellow brethren! :) So I'm going to be resending a previous prayer request I still need prayer for...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Naggayi Harriet calls in asking for prayer about getting a job and her family. Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below): />http://blip.tv/play/holUgfP_FgA%2Em4v
Replies
Views
LaMatadora
L
Patience Requests Prayer For A Job, Her Sister, And Son. Recorded Aug 9, 2010 at 8:35 AM. Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below): />http://blip.tv/play/holUgfSodQA%2Em4v
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom