Audio Prayer Request From Dinna For Brother Who Has Liver Cancer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinna Requests Prayer for Brother Who Has Liver Cancer. Recorded Aug. 9, 2010 at 8:15 AM.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfSoWAA%2Em4v

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

PrayerRequest.com Do You Need Prayer? Click to Post Your Request New Prayer Requests My mother has mouth ulcers.. Doctor has ... Thread starterAnonymous Start dateJun 7, 2022 TagsNone Unwatch Anonymous Anonymous Beloved of All Jun 7, 2022 Add bookmark #1 My mother has mouth ulcers.. Doctor has...
Replies
Views
My name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst, to cure from this pls pary for me too. I am requesting again this because my husband did not get job from 5 years.. I was having my aavings but that too...
Replies
Views
name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst lots of health issues, rheumatoid arthritis from last 32 years, 4 measure surgeries, both knee replacement, both hip ball changed, thyroid weight loss from...
Replies
Views
name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst lots of health issues, rheumatoid arthritis from last 32 years, 4 measure surgeries, both knee replacement, both hip ball changed, thyroid weight loss from...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom