Anointing With Oil & Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

I would do this on his side of the bed while he was gone, and you can also lay a photo of your spouse on the bed while you do this, at the head to represent them being there. Remember that things like this are just a working out of your faith. It is your faith that empowers them, not the oil. It is a focused prayer session for specific prayer and requests, and it is your faith in what you are asking God for to be done that brings the miracle.

I would start at his head, anointing where his head would lay and say "The Lord Jesus Christ rebuke and bind you Satan, and all of your demons and all of your hosts, the Lord Jesus bind you from ("his name") mind through the power of His blood, and loose the mind of Christ into (") mind. The Lord Jesus Christ bind you from () ears, blocking all ungodly leadings and suggestions, and loose the voice of the Holy Spirit to speak into his ears and give direction and drown out the enemy, The Lord Jesus Christ bind you Satan from () mouth, binding () tongue from speaking any evil, and loose a righteous tongue to (). The Lord Jesus Christ bind you Satan from () senses, and loose the spirit of God into ().

Anoint his chest area now..The Lord Jesus Christ bind you Satan from () heart and loose into () a new heart, a heart of flesh now replacing the heart of stone, and the Lord bind you Satan from () spirit and loose into () a new spirit, the spirit of Christ.

Anoint his hand area....The Lord Jesus Christ bind you Satan from () hands, and loose righteousness into () hands, binding them from touching ungodly things and persons, and now only being able to touch and perform righteous acts, and may () hands not prosper at anything unless () be performing in righteousness.

Anoint his genital area on the bed....The Lord Jesus Christ bind you Satan and all your demons and all of your hosts from () genitalia, and the Lord Jesus Christ loose impotence into () genitals to secure pureness of our marital bed,and I hereby dedicate () sexuality to Christ.

Anoint his feet area...The Lord Jesus Christ bind you Satan from () feet, and loose Godly direction into () feet that he only walk the paths of righteousness, not veering to the left or to the right, the Holy Spirit drawing () down the path to the cross of Jesus Christ.

Then pray over where his body would lay as a whole, The Lord Jesus Christ bind you Satan, and all of demons and all of your hosts, from the body, heart, spirit and soul of (), giving () a divine blood transfusion changing him from the inside out into the likeness of Christ, and loosing the Holy Spirit upon (), to never let up on him, pressing in upon () continuously night and day until the Holy Spirit breaks through and indwells within () as promised in the word of God which is pure truth and life.

Through the power of the Name and the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, I command you Satan, and all of your demons and all of your hosts, to loose my husband () and leave his presence and person, the Lord Jesus Christ cast you down and away from (), and I ask and loose through the Name of Jesus Christ and the power of His blood, the Holy Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ to consume () like a burning flame until he succumbs before the cross of Christ, surrendering body, mind and soul to our Lord Jesus Christ and thereby being sealed by the Holy Spirit into the inheritance of Christ. In Jesus Name and through the power of His blood I pray, Amen, Amen, Amen.

Last edited:
You can automatically fill in the Anointing of Oil and Prayer with the name of your spouse by clicking the following link:

/>http://www.prayerrequest.com/fillin/anointing.php

Just fill in the information, click the button, then print or copy the results!

The information you enter on the site is not saved.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Is there any trespassing spirits in my wife? How many No Trespassing signs should I put up around my wife? One! The Blood of Jesus around my wife, deliver her, bind the enemies, loose her, destroy the trespassers and I cast them out in Jesus! Save her, heal her and bring her home in Jesus! All...
Replies
Views
I'm praying in the mighty ne if Jesus that my son be set free from meth and that Satan will be bound and leave my sons life I pray God will choose zac today help zac today 🙏 deliver my son Zechariah and set him completely free from drugs transform zac please Lord Jesus allow Zac to become your...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, please send an assignment of angels to remove and bind to the abyss all demons, their devices and their darkness that may be lurking near my friend Christine. I now ask You to establish a hedge of protection around her over her and under her and seal it with Your blood, Lord Jesus...
Replies
Views
Is there any trespassing spirits in my wife? How many No Trespassing signs should I put up around my wife? One! The Blood of Jesus around my wife, deliver her, bind the enemies, loose her, destroy the trespassers, open her eyes unto herself, take away all of their sexual desires, make them numb...
Replies
Views
Lord, I pray against spiritual attacks and generational curses to be broken in the name of Jesus! Lord I bind up the enemy that comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Get away from me satan!!!! I put on the full armour of God's Word! I will remain diligent in Your Word Lord, and I will fix my eyes...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom