A prayer for mercy

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ichtus

Humble Servant
Lord God, Abba,

I beseech You save me by YOUR MERCY! Renew me by YOUR HOLY SPIRIT!

Thank You for Your Words, read in the apostle Pauls letter to Titus:

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour

That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Once again, Abba save me by and through Your Holy and Beloved Son, Jesus the Messiah,

for He is The Way, The Truth and The Life, I have no hope but in HIM.

Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

[SIZE=12pt]Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Give Him this day and everything that it holds.[/SIZE]
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. —Luke 3:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God spoke these wonderful words to his Son when Jesus was baptized. God feels the...
Replies
Views
Lord you are all I have lord don’t let my enemy mocking me…you said Abimbola Basit sekoni is my husband and you promise to restore my home again…abba for the sake of love you have for me,for your mercy and grace over my life,for his daughter whom have not enjoy her father love pls protect him...
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors! Please pray for my husband’s case Wednesday 17th April. He has faithfully been serving his village for many years, but opposition by other chiefs, to banish him from village. He hasn’t broken any laws warranting banishment, & sadly betrayal by chiefs whom he had bestowed...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, Your Word says, You said You are The Lord and You change therefore You sons of Jacob are not consumed. And By Your words you shall be justified and by it you shall be condemned. So count me not among the ungodly or an alien to the covenant. For judgment is with mercy unto the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
"Now we have received ... the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." —1 Corinthians 2:12 Evening Thought Dear reader, have you received the spirit which is of God, wrought by the Holy Ghost in your soul? The necessity of the work of the Holy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom