A Friend In Need

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickyb777

Please pray for my friend Jim...He thinks he has lost his family, home & life.. He is drinking himself to death.. I talk to him about Jesus & he believes in God, he just cant do it alone....He needs to eat, clean up & most of all go into rehab.. He is a good guy & helps anyone in need even if he cant...So thru the power of prayers he WILL be healed.... Thank You All Again.. in His Love, Ricky

Abba Father we place Jim at thy feet and uproot every force of darkness confronting him by the power thou has gifted us through your Son.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Send this to your friend. It may help him!

Let Go and Let God

This is how I am going to live the rest of my life.

I am going to Let Go & Let God!

To "Let Go," does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.

…….. It means I am accountable to God only for my actions not yours or anyone else.

To "Let Go," is not to cut myself off, it's the realization I can't control another.

…….. It means I am accountable to God only for my actions not yours or anyone else.

To "Let Go," is not to enable, but to allow learning from natural consequences.

To "Let Go," is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands - but in God's.

To "Let Go" is not to try to change or blame another, it's to make the most of myself.

To "Let Go," is not to care for, but to care about.

To "Let Go," is not to fix, but to be supportive.

To "Let Go," is not to judge, but to allow another to be the human being they choose to be.

To "Let Go," is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to affect their own destinies.

To "Let Go," is not to be protective, it's to permit another to face reality - regardless of how painful it might be.

To "Let Go," is not to deny, but to accept.

…….. It means I am accountable to God only for my actions not yours or anyone else. I accept this fact.

To "Let Go," is not to nag, scold, or argue, but instead - to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.

To "Let Go," is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each day as it comes and cherish myself in it.

To "Let Go," is not to regret the past, but grow and live for the future.

To "Let Go," is to fear less and live more.

Let Go and Let God –anonymous

Edited by Encourager Linda Flagg 2011

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom