A dear friend, who I have known for many years, told me he wanted more

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

A dear friend, who I have known for many years, told me he wanted more out of our friendship. I have adored this man for along time. I

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I want to make it known that the testimony made about the job interview as a nail tech and the biss favour me and told me that your not going to do nails only but everything in the spa it only me Yonique Thomas this prayer line is working its eorking for me.Alleluia
Replies
Views
The man who keeps harassing me just knocked on my door tonight to move my car so he could park in Howard my new landlord's parking lot I told him Howard wants to talk to him & he asked me who is Howard ? I said he is the owner & landlord of this building & he wants to know who you are. I...
Replies
Views
Please dear Lord God, help Andy Darinel Pech to recover his right mind, he has been in you church for so long and adoring you, he is your child. He walked out or his mom`s home along with an unknown female and has not returned since about 5 days. Return his right mind oh Great Creator , bring...
Replies
Views
Dear God. I Thank you for forgiveness. I can feel more comfortable after praying to you everyday sometimes all day. I loss me beloved mother. I was her caregiver for 20 years. I became sick the last hospital visit I didn’t go up there I have lupus had to get all top teeth pulled. My mom went to...
Replies
Views
last year I came to Ireland for my masters study . i met one friend my classmate . she was so friendly with me . later I fell in love with her and one day I told her that i love her , but she told me we are just friends , classmates . she rejected me 4 times . I really love her I don't know why...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom