700.00 9 Days For Rent And Bank And Pray For Lea Ekoh The Prostitute With A Grip Of The Evil One

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayfortahiti

Humble Prayer Partner
GIVING THANKS FIRST 700.00 IN 9 DAYS FOR RENT AND BANK DEBTS , praying for a good job instead of self employed! praying for LEA EKOH without ceasing the LORD WILL grant his amazing grace and TRANSFORM THIS YOUNG PROSTITUTE MAYBE USING CRYSTAL METH . LETS PRAY TO REBUKE ALL FORMS OF EVIL FROM HER .AND MAY THE BLOOD JESUS SHED FOR THE SINNERS BE OVER HER I ASK ALL ANGELS AND SAINTS PRAY TO THE FATHER IN HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME THANKYOU FREINDS AND WARRIORS

In Jesus name,

All the prayer request mentioned be answered in faith,

Amen

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in pray at this time. Put Loving arms around this person. Guide & Guard this person. Keep this person safe. Help this person make the right choices.

In JESUS name I pray -AMEN

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
I STILL PRAY FOR LEA EKOH WHO IS LOST IN SIN AND HAS THE STRONGHOLD OF SATAN SHE HAS BEEN PROSTITUTING AND MAYBE USING CRYSTAL METH ITS SAD AND ONLY GOD CAN SAVE HER PLEASE PRAY FOR HER IN JESUS NAME THANKYOU
Replies
Views
HELLO AND GREETINGS IN JESUS CHRIST.... giving THANKS TO THE LORD james antunez needs to make some money for rent and the bank need a miracle please pray for me!LEA EKOH WHO NEEDS PRAYER .. to be transformed by the grace of GOD THE LAST i saw she was starting her nite of prostitution with the...
Replies
Views
JUST ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR LEA EKOH HERE IN FRENCH POLYNESIA TAHITI SHE IS A YOUNG PROSTITUTE MAYBE USING CRYSTAL METH I DONT KNOW HER STATUS I JUST PRAY THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER HER TO BREAK ALL STRONGHOLDS OF SATAN AND HIS DEMONS AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN FOR GODS GLORY AND HER SALVATION
Replies
Views
ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING BUT BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION ... PLEASE PRAY GIVING THANKS TO THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL DRAW LEA EKOH CLOSER TO GOD AND THE BLOOD THAT JESUS CHRIST SHED FOR THE WORLD BE OVER HER TO TRANSFORM HER LIFE .AMEN! AND PLEASE PRAY THE THE LORD WILL HELP ME...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom