Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Its been a while since I posted here.
I asked for prayer today because was worried about how i'm going to be when a person leaves.

When I first came here I asked for prayer to overcome a dependency. This is related to that.

Only God knows the feelings and thoughts going on.

Similar Requests

• Article
This was really a great question asked in our Sunday School Class when a young person came out and started to ask about our eternal birth on earth or it will in heaven? Gods wonderful promise said to all of us. Thou shall not die but live. Psalm 118.17 It begins when are are saved. The Blood...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That is the question everyone of us wants to know. We do not know for sure when Jesus will call us home to heaven. but His word is true and we must believe with everything we have. Thou shall not die, but live. Where, when, how? God will decide when it is our time to depart planet earth...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have gone to Bible College and Seminary. But this YouTube video breaks it down better than any Church history book I have read or map that I have tried to understand. I have peace when it comes to Israel. I am standing on the Word of God concerning Israel. God can not lie. What is going on in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The primary purpose of our assignments is that God uses us as the vessels through whom He can bring His Word to pass. One of the best parts of the prophet’s assignment is that we get to announce the good news. Howbeit, whether to believe, or not to believe, is the city’s prerogative. Just as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Jeremiah 51–52 , Hebrews 9 She said to herself, “If I only touch [Jesus’] cloak, I will be healed.” Matthew 9:21 Dizziness struck me in the stairwell of the office building. Overwhelmed, I gripped the banister because the stairs seemed to spin. As my heart pounded and my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom