3 Year Old

• Thread starter kimberlymaimyers1971
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kimberlymaimyers1971

my 3 year old is always complaining of stomach pain, the doctor thinks it's just him talking....but i don't know please pray this is nothing and it's just him being 3 years old

Be Encouraged! Somebody… Somewhere… Is Praying Just For You. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The Good Lord who sees all things in secret will heal your son if there is any problem with him or her.I pray that the Holy GHOST SHOULD BE his or her guide. In the name of Jesus Christ . AME.

Heavenly father, have mercy on this 3-year-old child. Thy word says "By your stripes we are healed." In faith we accept this verse and completely believe that the child is going to become perfectly alright by your divine touch Lord. Remove the agony from the mother dear Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

Jehovah you are the creator of all life and we life this three year olf up to you and ask you to touch his body and heal him for you know everything about him. We trust in his complete healing and cure in the name of Jesus, amen.

my 3 year old is always complaining of stomach pain, the doctor thinks it's just him talking....but i don't know please pray this is nothing and it's just him being 3 years old
Beloved in Christ, The Lord Jesus will be with your son and he will find a way to explain in more detail what it is that ails him.

Spirit has also informed me to tell you to teach your son to say "I Am Healed In Jesus!". It is a short sentence but it explains it all and contains the most powerful message anyone can ever truly possess!

My prayers are with him to be healed by God in the name of Jesus Christ, Godspeed! We thank the Lord Jesus and Praise Him and Glorify His most Holy Name. Amen.

May God Bless your son and you! Keep the Faith! BELIEVE!

With the Divine Power of Jesus Christ, Yes! You CAN!!

Lord please show this family that attention comes in all ways from God. Amen.

Heavenly Father in your name I ask that the stomach pain my fellow brother is complaining of cease and that he is blessed with happiness. In your name Lord, I pray. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Praise the lord... I humble request to please pray for my 3 year old baby his name is shreyaaan... He is not talking, eating or responding our commands .. Doctor said that he might be suffered from autism disease ... Please pray for my child he will not diagnose with this disease in future ...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me! I'm a guy and my male boss is making sexual advances toward me. Not just one, but many over a year. Now he has escalated his vulgar sexual talk. I filed a federal EEO complaint. I provided a written summary to his boss. It seems I work in a "Good Old Boy" network as they are...
Replies
Views
Pls pray for my 3 year old daughter Virika the doctors say she might either have ADHD or AUTISM pls ask d lord almighty to heal her of any disorder or sickness and let her be a normal girl
Replies
Views
My 40 year old cousin Ryan Terry has lymphedema. It's incurable and getting worse. Please pray for him to be healed, for the swelling and pain to depart. For his overall health. Thanks for everything!
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for my nephew Liam his just about to turn 9 months old he has a high fever and it's tired. Today he has an appointment with the doctor please pray that he can find what is happening to him and also tomorrow he will have a covid test. We pray that he can be healed in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom