Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rachel

Heal My Father

7 posts in this topic

Pray for healing my dad's disease and release his oedema due to his cancer disease. Keeping him rely on God and not in pain. Let holly spirit stay with him always and let him to got the nutrition which is enough to maintain his life and improved his liver and rename function. Also no more tea color urine and his urine colour becomes normal. Keeping him under treated by traditional Chinese medicine. Amen

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Dear Lord, please remove the cancer from this man. Father, heal him in the name of Jesus! Let all him bodily functions return to normal. Let him live with joy and peace in his heart. I ask this through your son, Jesus Christ and by the power of the Holy Spirit, amen

1 person thanked this

Father heal this father for this daughter that she may rest in here spirit and mind and continue to serve you as Lord and Savior, amen.

1 person thanked this

Your prayer request has been lifted up to God in Jesus’ name. May God honor your prayer request according to His will.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and all those you love and care about. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: For I know My plans I have for you My child, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11

Job 36:11(KJV)…If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

Return to Home