Sign in to follow this  
K-J

Praise God for His blessings! WOO HOO

K-J    549
K-J

I had mentioned earlier last week that the company I work for is based in China, and that they were going to close down this US facility by June. Well, PRAISE GOD - a group of local businessmen decided to make an offer to take over the company, and the parent company agreed. I am not going to lose my job - thank you for all of your prayers!

Also, something my husband and I had been concerned about resolved this week in our favor - yet another blessing! Please continue to pray for God's leading in the estate matter - I know He has a plan and obviously, from the blessings I have received this week, I know He is faithful as well.

THANK YOU FATHER :) PRAISE YOU FATHER :) IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN - AMEN - AMEN :D

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Guest lizowens   
Guest lizowens

Can I get another amen sister? Praise You Father, may we give You all the glory, praise and honor You so deserve, thank You for taking care of our sister KJ, I stand with her in glorifying Your Holy Name, amen.

Thanks For This ->

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Dion    529
Dion

Amen, thankyou lord for saving this company we praise you for look out for this company and all their people that work for them and with them......in jesus name amen

Thanks For This ->

Harold    2564
Harold

That's great K-J, He is good isn't He. Thank You Lord for answering her prayers and providing for her. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Thanks For This ->

Guest nbe143   
Guest nbe143

That is great new K-J! Lord, thank you for answering her prayers. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks For This ->

Thank you, Lord for your provision in K-J's life. Thank you for being The Great Provider: Jehovah Jireh!

Thanks For This ->

Return to Home