Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest lisa914

In Need Of Prayer Now!

3 posts in this topic

Please pray that my husband gets back to work ASAP! We really need the income. Please pray that my MAP grant comes in this month, I need that money desperately! Please pray that my daughter's grants come through with her school because I can't afford to help her with her schooling right now. Please pray that I do well with my student teaching that I am starting this week. Thank You.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Related Resources

Chapter 12: Debt in Charles Spurgeon Collection

I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name open the doors of spiritual growth, wisdom, knowledge, excellent health, healing, salvation, deliverance, strength, employment, job opportunities, prosperity, and protection upon my life, my family’s life, my friends, and the writer of this prayer.Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps. Let the Word of God rule in our homes along with love, joy, and peace. Let us all experience God’s best for our life. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our heart this is the will of God for our life. Amen!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Lord guide her and her students to learn the most to glorify you and your spirit. Romans15: 1&2 HELP EACH OTHER EDIFYING EACH OTHER..How many others want to make others happy?...............This is truly a gift from God. Lord we pray for husband to find work in that we are thankful for the grace that God has given us and we know he will provide all needs according to the riches of his glory. Amen.

Return to Home