Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest alexiskiran

Is Suicide the answer?

17 posts in this topic

Dear Lord, I lift up Theresa up to you. Depend on the Lord, Trust him and he will take care of you. Psalm 37:5, We have troubles all around us,but we are not defeated, We do not know what to do, but we do not give up. 2 Corinthians 4:8 Wait for the Lord's Help. Be strong and Brave and wait for the Lord's help. Psalm 27:14

Your children need you, my love. God has a great plan for you, Surrender this all to him, and you will be amazed how your life will change completely with Trusting and Believing the Lord, will all you have. We all are praying for you, my love!!The Lord is carrying you, let him guide you. Lord, give Theresa strength, faith and courage Lord. In Jesus Name Amen

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

God, meet Theresa in a mighty way. Let, her know Your love for her. Please remind her that only You can satisfy her. Others will always let us down, you dont and You have a plan and purpose you are fulfilling in her life. In Jesus name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Heavenly Father, words cannot come to me to place here, all I can do is to lift the prayers and needs of this woman and mother to You and ask for Your help. Lord sometimes things just seem to difficult, to big for us to handle, but I keep remembering the words of a pastor, when the problems seem great big we have to remember You are a great big God. Lord, I pray for some relief to her problems, to hold on, to know that help is on it's way and that You are faithful to never leave us or foresake us. Father, I pray for a special annointing to be upon her, her children, her home, finances, and her soul. Father, I lift her children to You, bring praises to their lips, joy to their hearts, and hope to their lives. Lord, thank You for hearing our cries, and for loving us. Lord, may there be sent to her a band of angels to encircle her home, guard against the evil one, comfort her soul, and provide her with all that she is needing today. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Return to Home