Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hiloveimhaley

Prayers Please! <3 ***please Leave Bible Verses***

11 posts in this topic

1 John 1:9

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

I Jesus' name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I had the same kind of experience this weekend...I was full of regret for not focussing on God as number 1. I prayed and know I am forgiven and asked for renewed focus and guidance. He indeed has helped me through it...it is only the devil that fills us with continuous regret and what if's...keep praising. I am not good with references to good verses but look for verses about walk by faith not by sight etc. That is a tattoo I have considered for awhile but too scared to do it...!

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I had the same kind of experience this weekend...I was full of regret for not focussing on God as number 1. I prayed and know I am forgiven and asked for renewed focus and guidance. He indeed has helped me through it...it is only the devil that fills us with continuous regret and what if's...keep praising. I am not good with references to good verses but look for verses about walk by faith not by sight etc. That is a tattoo I have considered for awhile but too scared to do it...!

you know people have been telling me that i shouldnt get one, only because it's in the bible. But i want to do it so i can remember god at all times. I would jump off the edge and do it, if it means something to you and you think you will love and remember god for it, go for it(:

I know that this is an old request, but i just saw it and wanna say that i am fully agree with Yashuaboy and Gods Holy Word about tatoo!!! Whom shall we please and obey? Ourself or Gods Holy Word?

Abba Father, please help us to always seek Your will first of all, in Jesus Holy and mighty Name, Amen! :48:

https://www.prayerrequest.com/gallery/image/2392-/

1 person thanked this

Return to Home