Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hiloveimhaley

Prayers Please! <3 ***please Leave Bible Verses***

11 posts in this topic

There are times where my focus is put on something else.. God is not my #1 even though i know he should be. Last night i made a mistake. I pray for forgivness, and i pray that god will understand that im sorry and that i know what i did was wrong. My heart hurts and regret is once again setting in. God is love. I just need to know that. If anyone has any goood bible verses PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment, because im thinking about tattoo ideas, and its going to be a bible verse. So if you have any ideas please let me know. I appreciate your prayers and im trying to stay strong i was doing soooo good.

2 people thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

God promises never to leave us alone. And he doesn't. He is always with us, he feels what we do. He is always by your side. God's Love never fails. (Cor. 13:8) I pray for you to have peace and comfort during this trying time of repentance. I pray that you give it all to Him, and that you feel His love for you, and shows you how to walk with him in obidience, he will show you the way. In Jesus name Amen.

1 person thanked this

God has forgiven you. You belong to God. He loves You. Everything is going to be all right. God is prefecting You.

Pray about getting a tattoo. Let God lead You.

1 person thanked this

Hi hiloveimhaley Peace be with you. The bible warns us against tattoos in Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says: " Ye shall not make any cuttings in Your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any mark upon you, I am the Lord." Now that tattooing has become an accepted practice in our society, however just because society approves of something those not make it right in in God's eyes. Shalom, May the protection , strength & peace of the Almighty be with you always. Yahshuaboy

then tell me why my pastor has a tattoo. if its for gods will being that my tattoo will be a bible verse i dont see how it is wrong.

1 person thanked this

Return to Home