Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Grace1

Father God Give Me Really Good Luck

7 posts in this topic

Father, I want to be a fashion model. I thought you smiled at me when we talked about it. I thought you helped me develop into a fashion model. Please give me REALLY GOOD LUCK in this career. Amen.

No judgement please , it makes me upset. If you don't agree in prayer then please don't comment.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Lord bless her mind and keep her in a place with Your protection. Guide and keep her make the crooked paths straight and lead her to what You have purposed in Jesus name

Lord speak to her and guide her to take good decision,father grant her everything according to your will..in :jesus-sign: name i pray amen

Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord in your loving kindness and mercy, hear our prayers. Lord help grace in her career Lord, send in your Holy Spirit for guidance and Angels for protection Lord. Lord pave a way for her to do well in the career she has chosen, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.

"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9

Dearest Father God,

we can never thank You enough

for sending Jesus and paying the

debt for our sins.

May we never take the cost of Your gift lightly.

At the same time, Father, we want to live confidently, knowing that our salvation

is not dependent on our mistakes

but upon Your grace.

Because of such a lavish gift,

we pledge to live for You today

in a way that reflects the joy we

have at receiving such an awesome gift!!!

Through Jesus, our Grace, we pray. Amen.

Return to Home