Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest idrift2u

Sister In Hospital

15 posts in this topic

Please pray for Jackie Heckman. She is in the hospital after having pneumonia. Pray that her lungs will strengthen quickly and that she will no longer have to be sedated to use a breathing tube.

Thank you.

M

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Father, I ask the Kingdom of God would come with Power to the hospital room of JH in the AUTHORITY of the NAME of the LIVING KING JESUS.

"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power" (1 Cor 4:20).

Oh Lord a prayer for your healing is requested here and I stand in agreement with this plea. Lay your healing hand, Great Physician upon Jackie tonight.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen and Amen

Return to Home