Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest shazzjordan

God's Appointment

10 posts in this topic

Dear Friends

My son's school appeal was not successful.

Yes I did feel very let down by God, as I fasted and prayed soooo hard for this......but God has shown me that our dissapointment is His appoinment.

Help me to pray His will for my son's school and I still truely believe that God will make a way possible.

Thank you Lord for being the God who makes a way. AMEN

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

2SA 7:27 Prayer Found in the Heart of "C.H." in the Charles Spurgeon Collection

2CH 33:9 of "C.H." in the Charles Spurgeon Collection

Psalms 25:1 - 25:22 in the Lange Commentary

Romans 8:28 says and I quote 'And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.' Thank You Lord even in this disappointment for we know that You are at work to bring out a greater appointment...amen

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Amen to the prayer above in Jesus name.

Praise you oh Lord God.

Father we thank you for we know that in all things that is happening in our lives you are at work in us. Father we also know that when you close a door there is always something better that is waiting that you have prepared for shazzjordan's son.

Give her wisdom and knowledge always Lord that she sees your will in her life and help her to always follow it and walk in it. Lord give her the strength that no matter what, she will hold on to your words and promises.. for you said Lord... For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremeiah 29:11) and that includes her son Father.

We thank you Lord God, continuously bless shazzjordan Lord in Jesus mighty name we pray Amen.

John 14:13-14 – And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father

- Praying In Jesus Name - AMEN

"our dissapointment is His appoinment".

Thank You dear Lord that You have given YOur word in season to shazzjordan and she can bank on it knowing that You have YOur best interest for her and her son. We give You all the praise and worship and thanksgiving, in YOur matchless Name, Jesus, amen. \o/

Psalm : 61 Hear my cry o lord

listen to my prayer

From the ends of the earth i call to you

as my heart grows faint

lead me to the rock that is higher

than i

Dear Shazzjordan God knows the desires of your heart!I was told just yesterday that we should praise Him and worship Him and He will help us.We believe it!!God bless

Dear Shazzjordan God knows the desires of your heart!I was told just yesterday that we should praise Him and worship Him and He will help us.We believe it!!God bless

I was also told yesterday to praise Him and watch for the blessing. As the praises go up the blessings come down.....Thank you Lord !!

Lord your will be done in this. Let this woman's son find the path you have laid for him

God please have mercy and don't lead this lady in to temptation but deliver her from evil and help her. God please let there be good news regarding the situation. Amen.

Return to Home