Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest gentlesoul510

People Seriously Ill

5 posts in this topic

Please pray for the following people who either go to my church or are friends of my fellow church members. Eight year old Michael with viral menengitis, Joe who suffered a stroke and his wife Mary fighting the MRSA infection and Bob at the Mayo clinic in dire need of a liver transplant after chemo drugs damaged his liver. Thank you and God bless you for your prayers.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

TITLE PAGE of "Charles" in the Charles Finney Collection

"The Virtue of Honesty" in the Anthology of Classic Sermons

Jude 1:1 - 1:25 in the Chuck Smith Through the Bible Commentary

Dear friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen .....!

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

THANK YOU JESUS FOR HEALING THESE PEOPLE FROM EVERYTHING THEY NEED HEALING FOR. PERMANENTLY AND QUICKLY.

Dear LORD, let YOUR healing hand and peace be with this family - Amen

Praying for little Michael dear God protect him from this sickness and heal his body. Please bless Joe & Mary for a quick recovery and good health. And bring Bob a liver donor so that he can declare your good works Lord. I ask this in your name. AMEN

Return to Home