Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest bukoto56

Prayer To Keep My Job

8 posts in this topic

Oh Lord let me keep my job. I have made many mistakes at work and have been warned but I seem not to learn from my mistakes. Please let me have a chance again. I shall be better with the Lord's help. Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

i had prayer for you . GOD will listen to our prayers . be in good cheer. praise the lord

I pray Father for mercy and kindness to be lavished upon bukoto56. I pray for his employers to see that he is learning and growing in his job and for them to give him more time and chances. I pray Lord that You will put Your mighty hand upon him at work and help him with his job. In Jesus name I pray this. AMEN. bev.

God pls give this person guidance to do the right thing and that the work place will give them another chance, IJN

Father in the name of Jesus, I pray that you will give her understanding, knowledge and wisdom to do her job well. I pray that company will give her another chance. Amen

IN JESUS NAME LORD LET THIS PERSON STILL HAVE THEIR JOB. AMEN. NO TESTING PLEASE LORD. AMEN.

Return to Home